Friday, November 13, 2015

What to Write ~ Happy New Year

A couple years ago I created and sent calendars to all my sponsored kids. As I've been going through all the letters some of my kids have sent me, I've noticed that they all mention how much they loved the calendar. So...that was my inspiration to send another one this year.

Last time, I added their photo to the calendar, but this year I just found a colorful template and added their name to the bottom. You can see my last calendar HERE, and this year's version below.




I also highlighted each child's birthday on their calendar and told them so in the letter. The letter was a simple greeting with quite a few photos of our activities and surroundings from the past few months.

What did you write about this month?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...