Monday, August 31, 2015

August Compassion JOYS





It's that time of the month when we take a few moments to name all the gifts and blessings God has brought our way through the ministry of Compassion. Join us!



it was a good letter month! We received 20 letters total, and in one day alone we received 9!

Each of my daughter's corresponds with 3 kids - my youngest daughter received 3 letters in one day and was thrilled. She couldn't stop talking about it and read them all right away. She found a folder and created  a system for keeping them organized. 

a few letter highlights...

from Veronica "pray for my Grandma. She is sick."

from Winfrey - bought school uniform, cardigan and hen
"I now look smart at school and the hen will hatch many chicks."

from Mwanzia - grandma turned 68 and he is attending a computer class.

I was very excited to open a letter on my birthday from my birthday buddy, Portia, in Ghana.





Happy 4th Birthday to my birthday buddy - 
Rayson in Kenya



Happy 16th Birthday to my birthday buddy - 
Portia in Ghana





Happy 8th Birthday to 
Nabuduwa Esther in Uganda




we recieved an updated photo of Jerry in Indonesia (bottom left is current)


And now it's your turn! Here are some guidelines for you to follow for this link-up:
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back here to Compassion Family and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab the button code for your post (it's on the right side of the blog).
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Begin taking notes and making a list for next month.
I should also mention that I reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate. 


***If you have trouble linking up, simply leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit your blog.

***If you don't have a blog, share your blessings in the comments!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...