Monday, June 22, 2015

Compassion ABCs: Y is for


Y is for...

You!!!
Don't wait for someone else to sponsor a child...YOU can

Don't let others speak up for the innocent....YOU should

I really don't think some people have a special calling when it comes to helping the poor. I think it's a general calling for every single one of us who claims to follow Christ. Maybe sponsorship isn't for every single Christian, but looking after and providing for the poor is something God calls us all to. Make sure YOU are doing your part in some way.


Yes

Just say YES when it comes to speaking up on behalf of the innocent. Just this week I was getting to know someone new and mentioned Compassion - both sponsorship and advocacy. This new friend had heard of sponsorship and had intending to sponsor a child in past but hadn't yet followed through. She asked to hear more about it and I shared. (I said YES) She left my house with two child packets! (She said YES)

It's amazing what God can do with our YES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...