Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Compassion App

If you are an iphone user, Compassion has a new app that you will love. I simply searched Compassion International in the itunes store and found it right away. I downloaded it and then signed in the same way I sign into my online account.

It is so cool. I took some screen shots so you can see what it looks like and some of what is offered. There will be an overview of your sponsored children and correspondent children.






Then you can select a specific child for more information.
As you can see, there are all sorts of different options on this screen....I can see Josseling's most recent photo, the weather, her age and birthday. I can also click on PRAY, WRITE or GIVE



 If I select PRAY, I am taken to a new screen that shows specifc prayer requests and these can be uploaded to your calendar if you want. 




If I go to the BIO page, I have many options to learn more about Josseling's personal life.





And if I go to the CENTER option, I can see where Nicaragua is, the current weather and in this case a photo of the church where she attends Compassion's project. I noticed that not all my children have a photo of the Compassion project on this page. You can also scroll down on this screen to learn more about the specific Compassion project your child attends.




There is also a screen that looks like this...
with many options 

I love the STORIES page. I think it will come in handy when I find myself waiting in the car or for an appointment. I can read about my child, write to my child or read stories of what Compassion is doing around the world. 

I am SO excited about this!

I have no idea if this is available for other phones or if it is only available for iphone. If you know more than me, please feel free to leave a comment. Otherwise, go get an iphone and download this app. You will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...