Sunday, February 10, 2013

Easter Letter Writing Ideas


This weekend I hosted another Compassion letter writing gathering for sponsors at my church. I was looking for some Easter ideas for sponsors to include with their letters and found some cute, free printables that I wanted to share with you.

For younger kids, I found this life of Jesus cross. 

Find the link  for the life of Jesus cross printable - HERE. I love that it tells the story without any words. 
Oriental Trading has a similar sticker scene you could order.
 


And I found this coloring sheet I will send to my older kids. For the life of me, I can't find the link to this right now.

My girls will be writing to their birthday buddies using this template from Emily at Elephant Grace.




We've also been busy making use of the link Michelle provided a couple days ago for the print my name generator.


Have you written to your kids yet this month?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...